any group rides in TC?

For discussing Northern Michigan Mountain Biking Association events, updates, and more. This includes the Upper Peninsula as well!

any group rides in TC?

Postby JC595 » April 9th, 2012, 8:34 pm

Hey all- I have been off the bike a couple seasons after a divorce and stuff and now live south of Traverse City and finally got a new Stumpy. Looks like hardly anyone uses this board anymore... Are there any folks out there getting together for any weeknight group rides?

Just looking for a fun group, as I am just getting my legs back under me. Sure I was kinda hard core back in the day, but at 41 I'm just a fat goofball backmarker now. LOL

Anybody? Bueller?

JC
JC595

Re: any group rides in TC?

Postby detroitjohnny » April 10th, 2012, 5:28 am

Welcome!

There are quite a few things going on in TC. Check out the Cherry Capital Cycling Club calendar, as they have rides at the Vasa Singletrack and other places. The local shops also do some things, but it's still a little early in the season for some of the scheduled rides.

Feel free to PM me and I can point you in some direction.
go ride.
detroitjohnny

Postby MudShine » April 10th, 2012, 6:45 am

If you have Facebook I can add you to the Traverse Area Rides group. It's going to be a great way to organize road and mountain rides. We had 18ish at last night's Vasa area ride. Nuts. :-)

Send me your info.

Ali
Don't look back, something may be gaining on you.
Northern MMBA cat wrangler & secretary
MudShine

Postby MudShine » April 10th, 2012, 6:47 am

Also, look up the Northern Michigan Mountain Bike Association on FB. Rides, activities, and volunteer opportunities.
Don't look back, something may be gaining on you.
Northern MMBA cat wrangler & secretary
MudShine

Postby Nelg » April 10th, 2012, 12:48 pm

MudShine wrote:Also, look up the Northern Michigan Mountain Bike Association on FB. Rides, activities, and volunteer opportunities.

facebook.com/nmmba will have some rides and we'll re-share the mountain bike related rides from the TC rides group.
NMMBA Past President
http://facebook.com/nmmba
Unless otherwise stated the content of my posts are my opinion and should not be taken as the stance nor representative of the MMBA or NMMBA.
Nelg

Return to NMMBA