ere is our agenda for the April 13th meeting. Feel free to look it over and let me know if you have anything you would like to talk about so I can add it. The meeting will start promptly at 7pm. If you would like to order food and drinks, please plan to arrive at the mills at 6:30.
MMBA Metro North Chapter Meeting
April 13th, 2010, 7pm.
Rochester Mills Beer Co. (http://beercos.com/)
400 Water Street, Rochester, MI 48307
Map Link: http://tinyurl.com/34jl6v
Special Thanks to the Rochester Mills Beer Co. for donating their meeting room for our meeting!
• Approval of Minutes
• Trail Updates
o Addison Oaks – Bob Costello
o Bald Mountain – David Moore
o Bloomer – Derek Wrathrell- Mapping project.
o Clinton River Park Trail – Jon Rose/ Aaron Burgess
o Orion Oaks – David Moore
o PLRA – David Boboltz
o Stony Creek – Mike Moss / Pete Kresmery
o Stony Skills Park – Tim Dunbar
o New Trail: Columbus Park – Nick Shue/Pete Kresmery/Al lauland
o New Trail: LOHS Trail- Steve Kinley
o New Trail: RiverBends Park- Steve Vigneau- Discussion by Mike Moss or Jon Rose.
• Campfest 2010! Status, plans, registration, costs, etc.
• MICA- Steve Kinley
• Bike Demo ILRA- May 8th, need 5 volunteers to man food sales.
• May 22nd Meet Me on the Trail day, Macomb County event. - Need volunteers to man a tent.
• Membership committee discussion and volunteers.
• Addison Oaks Race / Massive Fallout
• Financial report
• Other items / Public Comment
• Next Meeting- July 13- Rochester Mills Brewery, 7pm.